Thursday, May 21, 2015

a chill chars date would be...

It's the worst month of the year and I'm up to my eyeballs in stress. I actually just finished the Math Smarter Balance like five minutes ago. I needed to do something light to get my mind off of the eight trillion things I should be doing. In stressy times, I try to think happy thoughts. Of course, the first thing that came to my mind was summer, and my nonexistent summer plans. I started to write out what a chill Me Day would be, but it was sad and boring and mostly consisted of me watching movies. And that's pretty much what I do anyways so it wasn't special. Then I thought of something infinitely better.
Here's what a chill chars date would be

8:00 | yoga
10:00 | fav meal of day. IHOP probably. Bc French toast.
11:30 | beeeeaaach. Headphones, sunglasses, and a good book (Dessen?)
2:45 | best way to wrap up a beach trip is with a banzai
3:30 | plant shopping. Buying pretty things to grow is so therapeutic.
5:00 | grocery shopping for s'mores stuff and bonfire food and snacks.
6:00 | beach bonfire ft. Alexa on guitar
10:00 | home for a movie (Dirty Dancing, let's be real) and ice cream sundaes

**I know there are way more fun things we could do - museums, disney, hiking, traveling, exploring - but I wanted to plan a really low key day bc brain dead.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment