Thursday, March 19, 2015

the alternative life of A

I'm joining the bandwagon. Oops. Caressa and Sam's posts inspired me so... let's do this.

This is probably irrelevant, but in this life (and in the other lives oops) I would be born with my maternal grandpa's eye color: hazel-green. I don't know, but I hardly ever see Filipino kids with that eye color. Speaking of eyes, I would also want to maintain a 20/20 vision. Okay, back to life stuff. In this life, I would be some kind of a genius. Maybe even a child prodigy. I would get straight A's without even trying. Along with being academically gifted, I would be athletically gifted--specifically volleyball. In this case, my short stature would not be a problem. Then high school starts. For all four years I would be on the volleyball varsity team, international baccalaureate, and ASB. I would graduate as valedictorian and start out as a freshman at UCLA majoring in neuroscience and eventually become a neurosurgeon at Seattle Grace Hospital (oops).
Now I know you're probably wondering, what about marriage? Lemme tell you a quick story.
Long story short, my husband and I met in our high school ROP medical class. However, we weren't official until my junior year of college. His name will be left anonymous (because I haven't thought of one oops) BUT I will tell you he is Spanish, Italian, German, and Black.
Well, a month after we graduated from college, he proposed. How did he propose? Just think of the scene in Tangled when Eugene took Rapunzel to the lake so she could have the best view of the floating lanterns, then add a ring and a question and boom.
What about the children? THERE ARE NONE. I'm kidding, we had two kids named Nicklas and Micah. Yup. And we resided in Seattle, but then moved to NorCal because life.

I apologize for not finishing this a month earlier, but it's done. It may not be mine lives, but when it comes down to it, if I made a nine lives post then it would take two years for me to finish.

Oh and sorry for my poor organization in this post. And for how brief it is. But yeah HAPPY THURSDAY WE ARE CLOSER TO FRIDAY THAN EVER BEFORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment