Sunday, March 8, 2015

Nine Lives of Sam (9)

Here it is. Here is my ninth life. I will be sad to see you go.

Life 9: I went to my dream school, Berklee College of Music, for music therapy. A few years down the road, like 5, I was able to open my own clinic in Los Angeles and I became so famous I even wrote a book about music therapy. I would get invited to speak at schools to inspire possible music therapists, and even at American Music Therapy Association conventions around the country. I was basically an inspiration to every aspiring music therapist in the country. I even inspired my future husband, Alexander, to be one. We met at a AMTA convention in New York where he was, ironically, dragged by his girlfriend, Victoria. She was the petite 5'2" 21 year old with brown hair and big green eyes with all the potential in the world, and he was the older boyfriend, standing at a whopping 5'11" with bronze skin and dark features, who was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Or should I say the right place at the right time. Long story short, Victoria and I became really good friends and stayed that way even though Alex left her for me. NO, HE DIDN'T CHEAT ON HER WITH ME. Alex and I had a huge wedding in Hawaii and of course, Victoria was invited. Alex and I had five children, Anne, Emma, Elijah, and Maria and John ((twins named after mine and Alex's Confirmation saints..yes, we're so cute)) and lived in a beach house in Melbourne, Australia with our quokka, Jimmy, and our Australian Shepherd, Legolas.


FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment