Sunday, February 22, 2015

9 Lives PART 3! ----C

7. Scientific diver. I hang out in the ocean and play with fish and get paid for it! No ok I mean I do other stuff too. My team is researching the impact of pollution in the Great Barrier Reef and how we can help. My husband is a marine biologist. He fell off a boat while I was on a diving mission and that's how our story began. A year later we got married underwater with dolphins and other ocean pals. We live on a largish houseboat. There's pictures of all our trips and explorations on the walls. Much later, our grandkids will live with us for most of the year while because their parents jobs require them to travel a ton.

8. National Clandestine Service Language Officer. Basically I'm a linguist for the CIA. Fluent in 12 languages. I specialize in exotic pickup lines . Just kidding (or am I...). I married my childhood sweetheart, a major league lacrosse player. We'll probably divorce because the communication between us isn't very strong. My three kids (Zemel, Verdi, and Bearr) are all adopted from different countries. I read them Harry Potter in Russian and make them watch foreign films. We love learning about other cultures and go to all sorts of fairs and stuff.

            9. College professor. I teach a course called "How to Chill: Stress Management." It involves a lot of yoga and kayaking and painting and cooking and dancing and going to orchestra performances and playing with puppies and watching How It's Made. It's the most popular course at the university. They're in the process of making it a mandatory freshmen class. I met my husband at the restaurant I was waitressing  at when I accidentally spilled Dr. Pepper on his date. He's a NASCAR driver. Our 4 kids are Ted, Sheen, Sam, and Eloise. We live in a nice house in a semi suburban area, but we hang out in our fully functioning treehouse a lot too.



Thanks, H, for inspiring and encouraging this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment