Monday, May 23, 2016

me at 17

LOL WHEN WILL I POST SOMETHING ORIGINAL? WHO KNOWS? because I sure don't know.

So, I was watching some YouTube videos the other day and I came across this gem and decided that this would be a good filler blog post to update all 2 of you about my life, what I'm doing, how I'm feeling, etc. This is me at 17.

Currently:
1. Obsessed with- Thirdstory's EP. It's beautiful. LOL JK THEY SUCK DON'T BE A FAN OF THEM. AGAIN, I AM JOKING I JUST WISH THEY COULD BE MY OWN LITTLE SECRET THEY TRULY DESERVE EVERY OUNCE OF FAME THEY'RE RECEIVING I AM JUST BITTER.
2. Reading- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. Doing- Typing this and avoiding studying 
4. Listening to- a stupid Spotify ad 

Favorites:
5. Color- Mauve
6. Food- The potato. In most forms.
7. Trait about myself- I like to see myself as a sympathetic person
8. Vacation I've been on- Kauai
9. Animal- Koala
10. Feeling- Going to the beach
11. TV Show- It's a tie between Criminal Minds and Jane the Virgin

Least Favorites:
12. Trait about myself- I can be pretty needy
13. Feeling- Failure

What:
14. I'm looking forward to- Going to college!!
15. I'm not looking forward to- The few remaining weeks left of high school. Send help.
16. I did last night- Go through my journals and watch HGTV

Etc.:
17. How I'm feeling- Stressed and tired


No comments:

Post a Comment