Sunday, September 4, 2016

Camp Rock (your socks off for Jesus)!!!!! - finished 14 months later

Hello, friends! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, you can stop your crying, because I have returned from my hiatus.

I'm kidding. You know, about the crying part. Anyway, you're probably wondering what my title is about. Isn't it obvious? Camp Rock your socks off for Jesus! Kind of. Not really. 

On Sunday, I will be heading on over to the mountains with 125 of my closest friends for an annual church retreat. I'll be gone for about five days and four nights, but I will try to make a post-camp post. Am I excited? Heck yeah. Why do you think I'd write a blog post about it if I wasn't excited? And since I'm SOOOO excited, I'm going to tell all five of you (six, maybe) everything there is about camp.

Pretend you're the camper. You drive up to church and head on over to the camp registration table. There you'll meet the camp staff (which is usually the older youth leaders, the ones that are around their mid-20s), receive your team, team shirt, and name tag. Teams, you ask? 

- 14 months later -

So I never finished this post... I'm just going to post it for the sake of posting it. I promise I'll write more, but as of right now I'm not finishing what I was previously talking about, sorry bout it.

As you can see, I'm an avid procrastinator. That will definitely be an issue once college starts. I'm currently typing this on my phone, so I'm just going to leave it like this. I will make an effort to post more, this is just a kick off from my hiatus! Lol I suck okay bye


- Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment