Monday, January 12, 2015

a history by C

I've known Renee for longest; we met in 5th grade. We went to this horrible school where we basically just colored all day. Our school was really tiny, too. Our graduating 8th grade class had 12 kids. We were friends from the start, but we had different friend groups and only had a few close moments. Looking back, I'm pretty bummed that I missed out on being closer with such a beautiful person. Anyways, high school came around and we went our separate ways. Then we both got accepted into ocsa for our sophomore year. What a blessing that I got another opportunity to have her in my life again. We bonded over Mr. Grimm, a mutual dread of geometry, Arizonas and weird pancakes. Idk man we just became really tight. If I trust anyone with my life it's her. 
My favorite part of Renee is that she's selfless. She has such a huge heart, and always wants to help people. She's warm and cheerful and sweet, the kind of person you wouldn't mind talking to all day (trust me, I have, and I never got tired of it).  She's my hero.

Haileigh and I have a crazy story, a crazy love story. We met in 7th grade, and became friends so fast. I have so many memories. I couldn't spell "haileigh" so I started calling her hayleebaylee, and it stuck. The first time I watched Harry Potter was with her. She introduced me to Greyson Chance. One time she blew my nose for me while I was dissecting a frog. In all honesty she pretty much saved my life. She's been my constant. Even though we went to different high schools, she always made time to talk to me and hang out with me, even though we lived far from each other. She's my dreeeeeam. 
The best things about my hayleebaylee are her compassion, never ending patience, and acceptance. She's the last person on earth to ever ever judge anyone. She calls me out when I interrupt people, and I can't tell you how good it is to have a friend that holds you accountable. And you'll probably never see her get mad or yell. Bc God made her an angel. 

Oh geez. Sam. Sam and I met in the womb, but then we were separated at birth until sophomore year. How we actually met is friggin hilarious, but that'll be for another time. Long long long story short, Sam and I became inseparable. We spoke our own language. Literally. We were famous for our relationship. Team Caretha. Think about all the power couples you know. Then forget about them because there's no way that they compare to me and Sam. We were made from the same pod, like Harry and voldemort's wands. We are one. We can read each other's minds ((except when it comes to sarcasm)) and we have a connection that is beyond words so there's no point in trying to explain so I'll stop there. 
Sam's outstanding characteristics are her dancing skills and her humor. Turn up the yoncĂ© and watch her slay. Talking to her improves your day by 1000%. I can't tell you how many times I've laughed through my tears because of her. And she works hard. And plays good piano. Decent singer too. 

Unfortunately, I've never met Alexa in person. But I've heard great things about her from Sam, and her Instagram is a work of art. I've loved getting to know her the past few days. She's really  funny, and seems like a cheerful gal. She's got funny stories too. I'm looking forward to making memories with her and learning more about her and becoming pals. 
So far the thing I like best about her is that she's been so genuinely honest and unafraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment