Sunday, February 22, 2015

9 lives part 2 ----C

I'm glad my post has caught on. Its a really good topic, and so easy (and fun) to write about. Loved Sam's, can't wait to read A's! 

4. Zoologist. I work at a zoo, taking care of the koalas and kangaroos and occasionally my tiger friends. Me and my husband (the owner of a rad vegan restaurant) are vegetarians and locovorists. We go green, hard. We're those people who juice fruit and eat veggies and are eco friendly about everything. We actually met at Trader Joes; both of us were simultaneously reaching for the last bunch of kale. We're activists and protesters, too. Our son's name is Fox. He's a raw hipster and a successful indie musician. He's adopted. The day he came home, we took him to an Arctic Monkeys concert. Our 3 goats like to wander our log cabin and eat from our garden. We're kinda like cool and drug free hippies.

5. Artist. Big stuff, like murals. I always have paint on my skin. And ink. Because I have some tattoos. Like 12. I got married on a rooftop to an architect. We live in a big artsy loft in the city. We decided the walls were canvases and painted all over them. It's like our loft is one big work of art. He and I have been to every museum in the state. Our work is featured in some of them. We have a really pretty cat and a very clumsy dog. Our daughter, Aspen, is like 4. She'll grow up to be a dancer and choreographer. We have other gifted children too but I haven't made them yet.
          
               6. Humanitarian Aid Worker. I work as a trauma counselor for USAID. My husband works with me. He's a paramedic. We're adventurous, so, of course we got married while skydiving. We go to other countries in response to disasters and attacks. Our team is made up of 6 couples and we're so tight. We end up staying that close until we die (many many many years later). My husband and I are currently living in a little hut, but we don't mind at all. We don't have a home home, because we travel so much. We have a family of hummingbirds, a toucan, and a quokka named Pharrell Williams. We'll settle down eventually, but we're just living in the moment and haven't thought that far ahead. Oh and Stevie Wonder sings the soundtrack to our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment