Monday, February 22, 2016

20 things you may or may not know about me



OMG she's posting again and its another list wow how original. Ok, I really do apologize, but I just can't stop talking about myself. I tried to write about like ten other things but it didn't work out. Enjoy these lesser known tidbits of my life.


  1. I adore The Beach Boys (currently trying to convince my mom to let me go to the Pet Sounds 50th Anniversary concert with the Boston Pops, fingers crossed)
  2. I can say the alphabet backwards
  3. I have 20 moose stuffed animals and a ton of other moose paraphernalia and have no regrets about any of it
  4. My favorite word is “bookkeeper” because of all the double letters in row, but also how cool is a keeper of books
  5. I’m so bad at saving money
  6. I have almost 800 songs on my phone and I don’t even like half of them
  7. I love Trader Joe’s
  8. I have no idea how I feel about avocados
  9. I recently discovered that Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, and Scott Joplin are some of my new heros
  10. Also on the hero list is James Herriot, and it saddens me that you probably don’t know who that is
  11. More than half of my wardrobe is navy blue
  12. I don’t own a single pair of sweatpants
  13. My favorite flowers are daffodils
  14. I love Valentine’s Day
  15. I used to play the harp and Sam will never let that go
  16. I hate country music and AM radio
  17. I love animal fun facts  - especially animal group names
  18. I am a true movie fanatic
  19. I’m always listening to music and consider my music taste “unequivocally remarkable”
  20. I know a bunch of really strange and random words like ultracrepidarianism and callipygian because of this book I read in elementary school that I can never ever forget (I highly recommend learning these words because they are wonderful and come in handy)

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment